|Start date||Course time||Duration||Price|
|02.11.2020||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||400 Euro|
|30.11.2020||Mo. - Fr., 13:00 - 16:15||4 weeks||350 Euro|
|30.11.2020||Mo., Mi., Fr.: 17:30 - 20:45||6 weeks||350 Euro|
|04.01.2021||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||350 Euro|
|01.02.2021||Mo. - Fr., 13:00 - 16:15||4 weeks||350 Euro|
|01.03.2021||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||350 Euro|
|15.03.2021||Mo., Mi., Fr.: 17:30 - 20:45||6 weeks||350 Euro|
|29.03.2021||Mo. - Fr., 13:00 - 16:15||4 weeks||350 Euro|
|10.05.2021||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||350 Euro|
|10.05.2021||Mo., Mi., Fr.: 17:30 - 20:45||6 weeks||350 Euro|
- You will receive from us after the payment:
- GER certificate from the DKH language school at the end of the course
- Certificate for the visa / confirmation of registration
- Intensive course: 22 lessons per week
- Video about the DKH language school: Here
- You have to buy:
- Aim: B2 - level
- The classrooms are located in the center of Hanover, behind the main train station.
- Address: DKH language school, Hamburger Allee 42, 30161 Hannover.
The Common European Framework of Reference translates B2 German as “independent use of language”. This means that you are able to talk to normal speakers about normal topics without causing any major difficulties for you or your counterparts. Your grammar and vocabulary should be so advanced after a B2 German course that you can also express yourself about abstract and complex topics and make them clearly understandable. You can also understand texts on such topics, which are discussed in the B2 intensive course, on the whole.
The language level B2 German can be subdivided again: in the language level German B2.1, German B2.2. Have you ever taken a B2 course that was some months or longer ago? Or was your last B2 course shorter than 8 weeks? Then you do not have to start all over again, but can start with our intensive courses at B2.2.